The Kaijo Denki KCS-5885z is the latest version of high- and mid-frequency sonars.
The KCS-5885z has a brand new processor developed with digital signal processing and enhanced data capacity. The result is even better drawing of fish echoes, less noise, better separation and increased range.
94 kHz omni sonar suitable for all types of fishing.
The same robust construction as the previous models which guarantees a long service life and minimal operating costs.
• New and more advanced filter technology produces less noise from own and other vessels with a cleaner image and better separation of fish.
• 20 times faster, full stabilization in combination with advanced filter technology eliminates noise and provides a clean echo.
• 960 transducer elements and 960 receiver channels.
• Extremely narrow beam which gives excellent performance even on shallow water.
• Also separates small echoes close to the bottom.
• Do not lose shoals of fish that come close to the ship.
• Estimates the biomass on the shoal of fish.
• 2 independent vertical cross sections.
• 2 independent sonar images with various adjustments for range, filtering and several other parameters.
• Tracking up to 3 shoals of fish at the same time. (Speed and direction)
• You can easily store and retrieve up to 10 separate custom user settings for different situations and types of fish.
• Easy recording and playback of sonar images.
• Very robust bottom equipment, with reliable slip rings for protection against vibration and damage, equipped with the well-known resistant rubber dome.
• As with all other Kaijo Denki products, the processor unit is housed in a steel box with no hard drive and no moving parts except for an industrial-grade fan.
• Ability to connect to a regular wireless trackball mouse for added ease of use.