Sonic KCS 5221z is the latest edition of low frequency sonars.
It has a new processor unit with digital signal processing and improved data capacity.
As a result; less noise, better drawing of fishing echoes and increased range.
Sonic KCS 5221z characteristics:
- This sonar transmits frequency of 21kHz. Long detection range due to the patented transmitter control in RDT module.
- Durable bottom equipment and transducer. Lower maintenance and replacement costs.
- Advance filter technology decreases noise and provides a clearer image.
- The 7° narrow beam results in optimized performance and small side lobes.
- The sonar is 20 times faster, full stabilization in combination with the advance filter technology, provides full echoes.
- Longer transducer pulse resulting on an increase of 20% range.
- Adjustable frequency.
- Tracking: up to 3 fishing hours (Speed and direction).
- Connectivity with wireless trackball mouse.
- Store up to 10 custom user settings for different situations and types of fish.
- Transducer with as many as 768 elements, protected with a dome in stainless steel.
- As all Kaijo Denki products, the processor unit is housed in a steel box without hard drive or moving parts, except of an industrial grade fan.