Sonic KCS-5885z is the latest version of high and intermediate frequency sonars.
This sonar has a newly developed processor unit, with digital signal processing and improved data capacity. The result is better drawing of fishing echoes, less noise, more separation, and increased range.
Sonic KCS-5885z characteristics:
- 94 kHz omni sonar, suitable for all kinds of fish.
- Same robust construction as on previous models, guaranteeing long product life and minimal operational costs.
- Advance filter technology; decreasing noise and providing a clear image.
- 960 transducer elements and 960 receiver channels.
- Narrow jet provides superb performance in shallow waters.
- Separates echoes close to the bottom.
- 2 independent sonar images with adjustments for range, filtering and other several parameters.
- Estimates biomass of the school of fish.
- 2 independent vertical cross sections.
- Tracking of up to 3 fishing hours simultaneously (speed and direction).
- Save 10 different customize user settings for different situations and fish species.
- Easy recording and playback of sonar images.
- Protection against vibrations and damage, equipped with resistant rubber dome. Overall a robust bottom equipment.
- Connectivity to wireless trackball mouse.